From: William Underwood <wllmundrwd@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Installing GCC, Compiling Open Source Code for Robotics Project
To: mattgstrong@yahoo.com, "SLUUG general discussion" <discuss@sluug.org>
Cc: silug-discuss@silug.org
Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008, 5:08 PM

---- Matthew <mattgstrong@yahoo.com> wrote:
>I'm in Southern Illinois, near Carbondale, and there's really
> nobody around willing or able to help me out. I've tried at
>the local university and have posted on craigslist without any success.

Matt,
As mentioned in another post, there are So-Ill resources. Please join
the SILUG discussion list, at silug.org. It's not very high traffic, but
is
fairly active. One thing it doe have going for it is that there are
several professional linux admins on it. Also, there is a Carbondale
chapter of the silug group, and I thought there was an ACM chapter at
SIUC (there is, but it's not too active either http://www.siu.edu/~acm/
)...

HTH,
William