[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Metro East meeting on Saturday 10/20?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Metro East meeting on Saturday 10/20?
- From: Tom Dison <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:59:38 -0700 (PDT)
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID; b=WJ+pUKexHJy9uBBnWKtDMXn2BWdg6cVXVdD+hs1kpKTO1BlJBAvS4f6G4FGGAj31cK4D78NAHjjVhftkY/fYQ06+dCWZ47/fulneEg6kpqllC/BZOpTUgbCPntzuFXSsFIiSpcqkCvpQDFvSDgpLbGOuVt5WhY2h1XNu5gaix+Q=;
- In-Reply-To: <20071016005349.GA31003@osiris.silug.org>
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I like 4:00 pm.
Steven Pritchard <email@example.com> wrote:
I've been saying for a while now that I'd like to start doing a Saturday
meeting in addition to our normal first Wednesday meeting. What would
you all think of starting that this Saturday?
If we have the meeting on Saturday, what time should we have it? (I'm
leaning toward late afternoon/early evening, say 4 or 5PM.)
firstname.lastname@example.org | Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
(618)624-4440 | See web site for meeting details.
Steven Pritchard | http://www.silug.org/
To unsubscribe, send email to email@example.com with
"unsubscribe silug-discuss" in the body.
Faith without Works is Dead...