Updating RH box for upcoming DST change

Hi all,

I have a small RH 7.3 server that only does DHCP and print queue. I
want to update it so that it gets the correct zoneinfo data for the
upcoming DST change on Mar 11th. I am supposed to update glibc-common,
but there is not enough diskspace on the box to accommodate. It says I
need >125MB in /usr. I don't even have that in total free. And I don't
need all of glibc, I think.

I suppose, I can just install the updates from the tzdata file by
hand, but I had hoped there was a RPM available that would do it.
Anyone seen this before?

Ed