[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
On 02/15/07 ALL cell numbers are subject to telemarketing calls! Put YOURS on the DO NOT CALL list.
- To: Mike808 <email@example.com>
- Subject: On 02/15/07 ALL cell numbers are subject to telemarketing calls! Put YOURS on the DO NOT CALL list.
- From: Mike808 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:33:51 -0600
- DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; b=Dq+9v81Kwn0Dqw8XhRVAElb+s00fabNDZBw2nmojNeVuv65j0p4dgQCk/BLvNXK3VIDMCVKVJ4NFghzPAAhfK5n0f/8n0eWGa7z3RUYF9T8BkSQsF+46EihPD9g/MgKRp12R3XkIcDa6fSMb2ghbquK9w6au2ioE0d2SHe0Ki1s=
- Organization: Southern Illinois Linux Users Group
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
19 days from today, on February 15, 2007, ALL cell phone numbers are being released to TELEMARKETING companies and you will start to receive sales cold calls.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR THESE CALLS ... per your plan.
To prevent receiving cold calls from strangers trying to sell you stuff you don't want -- and paying for them to do so -- you can do either of these two things to stop it:
It is the National Do Not Call Registry. It will only take a minute of your time. It blocks your number for five (5) years
- Register your phone numbers at the National Do Not Call Registry by visiting http://www.donotcall.gov
- Call the National Do Not Call Registry from your cell phone by calling
HELP OTHERS THAT DO NOT WANT TO PAY TO RECEIVE MARKETING CALLS BY PASSING THIS ON OR BY TELLING THEM TO REGISTER AT: