Webmail Software

Hello,
I've set up a mail server for my home domain and I have dovecot running
so I can check that mail.  Soon I will be adding fetchmail and procmail
to bring together all of other email accounts into different folders
under one account.  I'll be able to check it through Evolution using
dovecot but I also want webmail capability.  Currently, I'm looking at
SquirrelMail and RoundCube.  I like SquirrelMail's plugins, but
Roundcube is very nice.  Any experience on either or other
recomendations?

My only requirements are: it must use IMAPS and I need different
identities so I can forge who I am sending my email from (because I'm
bringing email together for all of my accounts.)  I know Roundcube
offers identities, does Squirrelmail?

Thanks,
Mark