Re: Distro Recommendation

THe flash installer from Macromedia for linux (v7)
does not contact the network during the install. I
suppose you could download it from another computer
and then install it. Any mozilla based browser will
work, so Epiphany is a good choice. Galeon is being
merged into Epiphany.

Faith without Works is Dead...