eth1: error

I am trying to diagnose a problem on a Fedora 4 Samba server I have
running at a client's office.  From what they say, they can open and
read files with no problem, but writing or saving files is very slow.  I
have not been able to make it on site to check this out in person, but I
was checking dmesg and it just came back with 120KB of:

eth1: interrupt 0002 taken in poll
eth1: interrupt 0002 taken in poll
eth1: interrupt 0002 taken in poll
eth1: interrupt 0002 taken in poll
eth1: interrupt 0482 taken in poll
eth1: interrupt 0002 taken in poll
eth1: interrupt 0002 taken in poll
eth1: interrupt 0002 taken in poll
r8169: eth1: link up
eth1: interrupt 0002 taken in poll
eth1: interrupt 0002 taken in poll
eth1: interrupt 0002 taken in poll
eth1: interrupt 0002 taken in poll
eth1: interrupt 0002 taken in poll
eth1: interrupt 0002 taken in poll

about 99% of it was the '0002' lines, with some '0482' or '0402' thrown
in. Also twice that 'r8169: eth1: link up' was in there.

What does this mean, and does it have something to do with the slow
write times?

Thanks for everyone's help, and I miss the Carbondale meetings, but I am
looking for a LUG up here in Dekalb so I can get my monthly Linux
geekness fix.

Ray