Picasa for Linux

I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but I saw a news story the
other day that Google had released their photo organizing/editing
software, Picasa, for Linux.

  http://picasa.google.com/linux/

Apparently it actually runs under its own private copy of wine.
Initially I thought they might have compiled it with winelib, but
apparently that's not the case.  (I have to wonder why they didn't go
that route though.)

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.