Re: ASP to PHP

It is possible.  I have had to do it a few times for clients.  I can't remember which one but we started by downloading an ASP to PHP converter.
It messed up a bunch of the code but it was a better place to work with.  If you have any complicated MS SQL or Access DB functions you will have to rewrite that part.

But, it all depends on what you are going to do with the application and how big it is?
With a good Text editor you could do search and replace in files and get what the converters give you.

Good Luck.  Hey, finally a comment on here that I can contribute in.

Don Laur