Re: Semi OT: SANS in Springfield, IL

Richard and Chuck,

Thanks for the feedback.  The Capitol College program looks interesting.  I
finish my MA in IM this summer and really hadn't plan to ever do this again,
but it might not hurt to take at least one course to see what its like.
Fortunately I work for a company that has very generous educational
benefits, so I might give it a try once I forget the pain of the current
degree program.  If I do, I'll let you know.

George