Re: SUCCESS

Just out of curiosity, and maybe I missed this from some of the
earlier posts.  Is there any reason you're not using rsync for this
backup?  That tends to be my backup method of choice.  I've personally
had a much easier time doing backups with rsync than using tar or rar
or anything like that.

Koree

On 3/4/06, hbrhodes <hbrhodes@gmail.com> wrote:
> ha!  today i finally figured out how to appropriately modify my .bashrc
> file to execute my RAR command, from BASH Programming - Introduction
> HOW-TO by Mike G |mikkey at dynamo.com.ar!  Section 8.2 of course, i'll
> be even happier when i get the part figure out how to call on a 'set
> permissions' script i made so that after i RAR stuff it is automagically
> set to the appropriate permissions, muwahahahaha
>
> yes, i'm gloating.
>
> |--
>
> bentley rhodes          | Southeast Missouri University
> hbrhodes1s@semo.edu     | College of Nursing, Spring 2008.
>                         | http://www2.semo.edu/nursing/

Koree A. Smith