Re: silug-discuss

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 06:16:45PM -0600, hbrhodes wrote:
> i went to nvidia.com, and downloaded the appropriate shell script (or
> whatever it was).

*DO NOT* install the nvidia drivers direct from nvidia.com unless you
want to royally screw up your Fedora system.

> i'm probably going to have to format ... and that is going to suck.  i
> don't think the upgrade option works (or so my peers at work tell me).

FC5?  It's not out yet.  FC5 test 3 came out on Monday, but don't
waste any time on it unless you are prepared a) for things to be
broken, and b) to file bug reports so those things aren't broken when
FC5 final comes out next month.

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.