OT: another computer geek job in Carbondale Il

EMAC (www.emacinc.com) is looking to pick up an intern.
Ideally we would like to hire someone with knowlege of:

computer hardware (just about any type is useful to us)
Linux integration/maintence/programming.
Network administration.
General programming knowlege (C/Java/PHP, etc...)

We're pretty flexible, and this position will probably eventually turn into a
full time position. Salary will be negotiable and based on experiance.

We can work around school schedules.

If your interested, please send me a resume off list.

NZG.