Re: Opening OO 1.1 .sxi

At 06:26 AM 12/22/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>I opened it in OO 2.0 and it opened just fine. Maybe
>you have an early beta or something.

I'll try downloading an update, .. but I updated about two weeks ago.

>If you open it in 2.0, just save it, that will "convert" it.

I can't open it at all - it confirms the font substitutions, then I get a
bazillion pages with a few lines of garbage ASCII at the top.

Don't suppose you could save as OO 2.0 for a test (and email me directly -
I don't think the mail list will allow attachments)?

         Thanks!!

         Lee