Re: binutils bug (Debian bug 336022 )

Ah, there they are, the mythical seg patches.
I just needed to follow the thread into the bug report.

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/devel/binutils/linux-2.4-seg-4.patch
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/devel/binutils/linux-2.6-seg-5.patch

Sorry if I've seemed OT here, but anyone who builds the kernel is probably
going to run into this eventually when they upgrade binutils.
I assure you it will seem more interesting then.

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
 "To talk of many things:
 Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
 Of cabbages--and kings--