Re: Gimp/GimpShop

So, has anyone here tried GimpShop?  I'm in the process of installing
it on my Mac right now.  There's versions for Windows and Linux, too.

I'm actually planning on compiling it tonight or tomorrow.  Haven't noticed a Gentoo ebuild for it, so I might go ahead and make that and submit it too.

I'm rather versed in Photoshop, so I think it's a much better alternative to it than straight up GIMP.  Or at least the screenshots portray it that way.

--
Thanks clown,               ±¤´ë¾ß °í¸¶¿ö¿ä.
Corey Lanier                ·¹À̴Ͼî ÄÚ¸®