No Subject

Robert Citek wrote ..
> Just a reminder that this Saturday, December 3rd, the CWE-LUG will be
> meeting at the Schlafly Library, at the corner of Euclid and Lindell
> from 3pm-5pm.

As an extra special treat for you readers, I will be making a rare
personal appearance at this event.

I will be bringing my 512MB PowerPC Debian-powered BlackDog.
We can have fun with the library's computers, perhaps.
If not, any XP machines in the vacinity will do for a demonstration.

http://www.projectblackdog.com/

You can ooh and ahh now. Just remember to wipe the drool from
your cheetoh-stained Lindows t-shirt when you get up from the couch. :=)

P.S. For the ultimate in two-factor authentication,
mine is trained to authenticate not exactly to my finger...

Mike808/