Re: gmail

My $0.02 -

I also use Yahoo (I have SBC/Yahoo DSL so the Pro
version of mail is included), but what I am _really_
waiting for is one of the "biggies" like Yahoo or
GMail to provide IMAP access to their mail. I do not
find POP3 access adequate due to the large number of
subfolders I have on Yahoo, etc. I don't want mail
scattered all over the place. I used to run an IMAP
mail server at my house, but with reverse-DNS lookups
by everyone, that option became risky. Is IMAP too
difficult or resource intensive for provider like
Yahoo or GMail? I would certainly pay for it!

--- "Bryan J. Smith" <b.j.smith@ieee.org> wrote:

> I'm having no issues.  Of course, I pay the $20/year
> for the
> Plus access (less than $2/month = chump change).

Faith without Works is Dead...