Re: gmail

On Thursday 03 November 2005 9:24 am, Bryan J. Smith wrote:
> Yahoo is one of the few I've found that honors Message-ID and
> tracks threads.  Hence why I quickly stopped using GMail.
My only problem with Yahoo is that I never found a way to easily access is
remotely from all my mail clients.
I like GMail because I can easily hit it's POP3 and SMTP servers from
Thunderbird and KMail.
Also I like to use their newgroups for school related stuff, so I need a
Google login anyway.

NZG.