Re: Round two mPlayer -- 0% to do with learning, 100% to do

Can we please end the sensless arguing. Some of the threads have been
enlightening, but now its just a waste of bandwidth because there aren't any
more intelligable technical explanations. We should start talking about
something productive! :-D
Something like, I dunno, everyone's favorite Linux distro. Gentoo! :-p
I don't want to be mean or anything, but I'd really like to see something more
than argument about how Unix treats devices. Most of the people aren't
arguing anymore, but I'd just like to see this thread end.

[ this isn't pointed at any specific person, or group of people ]
Thanks
-- Kyle Pointer