Troubleshooting keypair auth?

I'm trying to figure out why ssh keypair auth has stopped working on a
Fedora Core 4 machine, ..

I can ssh FROM the Fedora machine to another box, no problem.

debug1: Authentications that can continue:
publickey,password,keyboard-interactive
debug1: Trying private key: /home/lvl/.ssh/identity
debug1: Offering public key: /home/lvl/.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Server accepts key: pkalg ssh-rsa blen 149
debug1: read PEM private key done: type RSA
debug1: Authentication succeeded (publickey).
debug1: channel 0: new [client-session]
debug1: Entering interactive session.

I cannot ssh TO the Fedora machine, however, ..

debug1: Found key in /u/lvl/.ssh/known_hosts:15
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS sent
debug1: expecting SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS
debug1: SSH2_MSG_NEWKEYS received
debug1: SSH2_MSG_SERVICE_REQUEST sent
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
debug1: Trying private key: /u/lvl/.ssh/identity
debug1: Offering public key: /u/lvl/.ssh/id_rsa
debug1: Authentications that can continue: publickey,gssapi-with-mic,password
debug1: Trying private key: /u/lvl/.ssh/id_dsa
debug1: Next authentication method: password

I just created both keypairs, .. and the process DOES work outbound so
something appears amis on the system. Nothing has changed on the network
that I am aware of, .. can anyone provide a suggestion as to the next step
in troubleshooting?

	TIA,

	Lee