Re: FEMA site fails ADA 508 compliance

Unless you consider using a Mac or running Linux to be a disability covered
under the Americans with Disabilities Act, I don't think Section 508
accessability requirements apply...It only applies if someone running Firefox
and a Braille reader can't access the site when someone with Firefox w/o a
Braille reader can...equal inaccessability is allowed under Section 508.