Free online training

Hey all,
  Just wanted to let you know about a free training resource that I came
across a while back.  I found it while digging around and setting up
my HP/Compaq driver/firmware update notifications at work.  HP is
offering a bunch of free training, online, as simple coursework.
The part that may be of interest to folks on this list is the Linux
101 course...

  They also offer PHP and MySQL, Firewall, Wireless Security, and  other courses...

Linux 101
http://h30187.www3.hp.com/courses/overview.jsp?courseId=2786

HP Training Site:
http://h30187.www3.hp.com/