Re: *LOCATION CHANGE* - Wednesday, 9/7/2005 Metro East

On Tue, 2005-09-06 at 13:23 -0500, Steven Pritchard wrote:
>                     * NOTE THE LOCATION CHANGE! *
>
> The next St. Louis Metro East meeting of the Southern Illinois Linux
> Users Group is scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, September 7, 2005 at
> the St. Louis Bread Company location in Shiloh.

All:

Time to dig out your warm sweater and gloves. Forget "global warming".
Wear long pants, real shoes, and a hat for the folicularly challenged.
The A/C in our corner of SLBC is enough to chill a large side of beef.

Those with laptops, don't forget to bring your power cord and a wireless
card. I'll try to remember to bring a power strip. (And my Zaurus SL5600
just in case Bonnie really wants to buy it.)

Steve:

Despite the Reply-to: header line, my initial reply to your msg went to
you and not to the list. Is this a maillist or an Evolution problem?

--Doc