Re: *LOCATION CHANGE* - Wednesday, 9/7/2005 Metro East meeting

On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 04:45:30PM -0500, Kyle Pointer wrote:
> Is this actually the location, or are we still wanting to use The
> Computer Room. I ask because, this message is always exactly the same.
> I figure it might be automated.

Copy & paste (more or less).

I was hoping that we'd come to an agreement on the meeting site for
*next* month by the end of the meeting tomorrow so everyone knows and
I can update the web site.  For this month, the Bread Company has been
posted on the web site as the meeting location for a while, so we'll
just stick with that.

(618)398-3000             | See web site for meeting details.