Re: html desktops

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 11:13:35AM -0400, nbirchler@charter.net wrote:
> shame on you for admitting that on a *nix mailing list.

What's so wrong with admitting that on a *nix mailing list?  Flash is
totally cool when used in the proper ways.  Emphasis on proper ways.

Now, advocating Flash on a free software mailing list... that's where
you'd go wrong.  I mean, seeing as Flash itself is not exactly within
the definition of open formats or free software.

--
Nathaniel Reindl    http://www.corvidae.org/
    unemployed monkey (hire me!) and college student