Re: Suse 9.3 Pro download

I also am running 9.3 on my Dell laptop and especially like the nvidia drivers being included with the distro. Pcbus drives, pcbus cdma card,
and anything I have tried works....except vmware won't let windows on linux access my cdma card - but that's a vmware deal, not 9.3

-charlie

Charlie Bruce, CCNP,CNE,MCSE
Wide Area Network Administrator

Tom Dison <fretinator@yahoo.com>