Re: Windows User Group's???????

Gateway Computer Club They Meet In Fairview Heights ,IL  Here Is Link For They Site
http://gcc.signalhill.net/    Tim Sticht

JohnH <pctech@htc.net> wrote:
I am enjoying the advice here on this linux user group discussion. However I
am also in need of Windows HELP!!!!!
I have looked and looked for a "Windows User Group" on the internet and none
of the ones I have found are any good at helping!!!
Or the website are so confusing that I can't find through it. Can any of you
help?????

Although I plan to make a complete switch to Linux, I still have to use
Windows (darn the luck).

Thanks for any help!