Re: Bryan's Quote

On Fri, 2005-07-29 at 00:27 -0500, JohnH wrote:
> Bryan, I know this is not Linux related but, may I use your quote below on
> my website? I promise to give you (or your source) proper credit!

Sure.  I know it pisses some people off, but it's true.  I just get
tired of the old saying "tax cuts for millionaries" because every tax
cut is _always_ a tax cut for millionaries -- there's absolutely no way
to avoid that when you give a tax cut!  ;->

--
Bryan J. Smith                                     b.j.smith@ieee.org
It is mathematically impossible for someone who makes more than you