Re: OT: Job

William Underwood <wllmundrwd@charter.net> wrote:
> Robert,
>   I think that you, Bryan,

I'm very much a Florida resident.  I work in Missouri on a
6-month contract a per-diem arrangement.

Now I'd very much like to be a Missouri or Illinois resident,
but the client I'm working it doesn't look like they will do
anything for a long time.

It's something I didn't want to have to deal with (especially
since you can only get per-diem for 6 months, let alone I'm
away from my wife except for every other weekend), but I
don't have much say at this point.

--
Bryan J. Smith                 mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org
Sent from Yahoo Mail (please excuse any missing headers)