Re: Jul. 6 meeting agenda ideas

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 03:30:47PM -0500, Kyle Pointer wrote:
> Heh.. Hmm... Well, I have a new LifeDrive palm pilot that might be fun
> to put Linux on. ( or some other fun hack )

That reminds me of my NEC MobilePro 750c and the NetBSD port that'll run
on it.  I just need to find myself a Windows box with ActiveSync so that
I can have it obscure pbsdboot.exe and netbsd.gz in order for them to
work.  Having an ultra-portable workstation would just rule. :)

I was also thinking that I could go on about the adjustments I've made
to my work area in order to save my wrists from eventually becoming
bloody stumps, if anyone's even remotely curious about that.

--
Nathaniel Reindl, freelance tech support monkey and college student
Fedora Core 4 kernel 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4 on an AMD Opteron 240

"Unlike the majority of the Unix peanut gallery, I consider a
case-insensitive, case-preserving file system a screaming /feature/, not
a bug. If you have two distinct files which differ only in case, you're
a pinhead and deserve to lose."
-- Jamie Zawinski, in a comment somewhere about HFS+ in OS X