Re: Windowmaker Question

H> If I were to add an extra line of code to /usr/bin/wmaker that would
H> cause either /usr/bin/fbpanel or /usr/bin/perlpanel to automatically
H> launch every time Windowmaker launches, where exactly would I add
H> that line and what exactly would that line look like?

SP> Just add it to ~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/autostart.

I cd'ed to ~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/ and found neither file nor
folder named "autostart."  So, I created a file named "autostart,"
added one line to it which reads "/usr/bin/perlpanel," retained the
default priviliges (rw-r--r--), and tried it.  No joy.  Went back
into the file and appended the ampersand to the end of the command.
Still no joy.   What am I missing?