Re: FC4 issues

On Mon, 2005-06-20 at 08:53 -0500, Scott Smith wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone else had experienced these issues with FC4 and
> if so how did you resolve them and are they known issues?
>
> After a fresh FC4 install I did an update and all the files it
> downloaded did not have the GPG key set.  So I'm a little concerned
> about this.  Is this normal?  Will this continue with all the future
> updates?
 If you use the up2date gui first it should download and install all the
GPG-KEYs you need. I *did* have trouble with extras packages whining
about GPG, so I disabled gpg for the time being.

> Also, Gnome has 0 screensavers in my normal user account.
 That *shouldn't* be an issue anymore. Try deleting your ~/.xscreensaver file.
 That was "supposed" to be fixed in FC4T3 :-)

Other than that, all I have to do is warn you to be very afraid of
SELinux, and tell you that gpilot doesn't work. And it probably won't
work for a long time.
( some moron broke it... and he's not doing much to fix it )

-- kyle