OT: C Band Satellite Dish-Free to a good home:

A while back, I bought an old dish at a yard sale, but have since
decided not to used it. It should all work, but I am not making any
promises. Even though I have always wanted to mess with a big dish, I
decided that it was just too big for my yard. So now is your chance to
have the geeky satellite system that you have always wanted.

You can have the following for free (if you come pick it up):

10' black aluminum mesh dish.
All steel dish mount/moving apparatus (1/2" thick steel)
Chaparral C-band feedhorn w/ polar-rotator
Gardiner C95-50 LNB attached to feedhorn
4 feedhorn mounting arms w/ bolts and black plastic feedhorn cover
10' black iron mounting pole (brand new, never used, no rust)

And for $50, I will thow in the rest:

Venture Maxi Dish mover arm/jack (lightly used, but in good shape,
bought off ebay)
STS SR-300 C/KU band receiver, remote, and photocopied manual
2 decent sized lengths of 4-leg burial cable (2 coax & 2
multi-conductor cables for rotator and jack)

VCII module: VCRS MOM, Blue, Serial A/N: A04091xxx, mfg 10/8/92. I
checked the battery voltage a few weeks ago and it was ok, so the seed
keys should still be good. You would probably want to install a new
battery in it soon since it is the original. I have no idea how to
check to see if this module has any outstanding charges against it.

I live in the Belleville/Swansea area. Please email with any questions