Re: OT: Summer Jobs

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 12:02 -0500, L. V. Lammert wrote:
> On Wed, 18 May 2005, Ken Keefe wrote:
>
> > Out of curiosity, where is the Pritchards' business located?
> >
> > Ken
> >
> Somewhere East, .. that's all I know <g>! They haven't updated their web
> site yet - hopefully, some enterprising Summer Intern will offer to help
> with such mundane matters.

All:

Take I-64E to the St. Clair Square / Fairview Heights exit and take
Illinois 159 south (toward Belleville). At the very next stoplight turn
right (west) and try to drive *PAST* Borders bookstore. It'll be hard, I
know, but do your best.

Your destination is the next low-rise building on the right hand side
behind Borders. Computer Room is in the "inside" corner of that
building. If you get to Hooter's, you've obviously been distracted (;-))
and gone a bit too far.

Be on the lookout for a 3-year-old dashing around the store like she
owns the place.

--
Robert G. (Doc) Savage, BSE(EE), CISSP, RHCE | Fairview Heights, IL
Fedora Core 3 kernel 2.6.11-1.14_FC3 on a P-III/M IBM Thinkpad A22p