Re: OT: Summer Jobs

On Tue, 17 May 2005, Mark wrote:

> Everyone,
> My bad on my part, I live in Belleville.  Right now I am working at a
> school essentially babysitting after school, so I'm just looking for
> something to do this summer.  Internships sound like a great idea also,
> so any pointers there are welcome.

Hi Mark,

The main issue, from our perspective, is that we would not consider
offerring any sort internship if it didn't make sense. Commuting from
Belleville to West St. Louis County is not something we would consider,
even IF you wished to consider such work.

Hopefully some of the chaps will contact you that have offices closer to
your location.

BTW - You may wish to look in the archives for Kara & Steve Pritchard's
store, the Computer Room. Nice folks doing a lot of OS work in your
geographic area.

	Lee