WITS May 1 Electronics/Computer and Household good Collection event

WITS will be at the Earth Day events this weekend at SLCC at Forest
Park.  For more details, visit:

   http://witsinc.org/witsinc/index.html

> Earth Day Details:
> Day: May 1
> Time: 9am to 5pm
> Location: Saint Louis Community College at Forest Park Lot C-5600
> Oakland
> Items Accepted: ALL your old consumer electronics: Stereos, TV's,
> Computers, VCR's, Phones, Cell phones, pagers, EVERTHING consumer
> electronic.
> Household goods: Clothes, Shoes, Household items, etc. These items will
> go to Goodwill.
>
> Monitors at Tv's are $5 each. Additional donations requested to fix
> broken items.
>
> "Dont Toss your computers, Get involved in supporting our charity:
> Donate to WITS and help educate to build our community and economy"
>
> mailing address:
> Web Innovations & Technology Services
> 4660 W Florissant 2nd Fl.
> Saint Louis, Mo 63115
> ph:314-382-1650
> fax: 314-382-1730
> witsinc.org

Regards,
- Robert
http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent