Re: [Mega-OT] Coming back to St. Louis ... looking for somewhere to rent ...

While the topic is the off-topic topic of [Mega-OT]...
    I thought would throw in news for those poor souls
who had to listen to me complain of my joblessness at
the last SILUG meeting. I got a 3-month position at
Ameren. It's not much, but I think it will lead to
more. Resume normal transition...

--- "Bryan J. Smith" <b.j.smith@ieee.org> wrote:
> Sorry for the Mega-OT here, but I'm coming back to
> St. Louis, hopefully
> permanently.  It's not anything related to what I
> have been doing for
> the last few years (financial networks/systems), but
> rather out-of-the-
> blue, I'm going back to defense (I worked in missile
> defense and at NASA
> in the '90s).
>
> My prior landlord doesn't have vacancy until June,
> so if anyone has any
> rooms to rent or a rental property, please let me
> know.  As you probably
> have guessed, my new employer is near the airport,
> so nice areas in the
> North, Northwest (St. Charles) or maybe even across
> the river (Alton)
> are all considerable (or even more
> down-town/townhouses, which I was in
> before).
>
> Thanks in advance and sorry for the mega-OT.
>

> --
> Bryan J. Smith
> b.j.smith@ieee.org

> Community software is all about choice, choice of
> technology.
> Unfortunately, too many Linux advocates port over
> the so-called
> "choice" from the commercial software world, brand
> name marketing.
> The result is false assumptions, failure to focus on
> the real
> technical similarities, but loyalty to blind vendor
> alignments.
>

> -
> To unsubscribe, send email to majordomo@silug.org
> with