Re: Weird behavior with init scripts...

On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 10:21:29PM -0500, Kyle Pointer wrote:
> Cool Thanks. Turns out it was in fact SELinux doing something odd.
> I disabled SELinux support for httpd and it works fine now. :)
> I do really with SELinux came with more sane defaults.

FWIW, SELinux in FC3 comes with defaults very similar to that.  I had
the same issue myself a few days ago.

--
Nathaniel Reindl

"`But,' says Man, `The Babel fish is a dead giveaway,  isn't  it?
It  could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so
therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED.'
-- Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy