Re: OGG

winamp can play .ogg just fine courtesy the .ogg input plugin.
fubar2000 can as well (which i admit isnt a big player, but it is
decently popular)

i also seriously doubt that you can tell the differences between
lossless and a 320kb/s mp3 if it were done as a blind test.  well unless
the encoder used was a big POS.  ogg strips away the same kind of
details from audio that mp3 does, just goes about it in a different way.
If high bitrate mp3 sounded like crap to you then truthfully ogg should
as well.  both of them have the mechanics of the ear in mind when they
do the magic that they do.

Casey