Re: Fedora Core 4 Test One

Robert Citek wrote:

> On Monday, Mar 21, 2005, at 16:47 US/Central, Kyle Pointer wrote:
>
>> Hey. I got Fedora Core 4 Test One installed. :)
>> GDM had a bug. yum update fixed that. I had to manually install the
>> RPM-GPG keys. But once you do that and
>> #yum update
>> everything works fine :)
>

> Any apt repositories, yet?  Googled, but only found apt for fc1/2/3.
>
> Regards,
> - Robert
> http://www.cwelug.org/downloads
> Help others get OpenSource software.  Distribute FLOSS
> for Windows, Linux, *BSD, and MacOS X with BitTorrent

Sorry. I haven't been keeping track of mail for a while.
I was only using Fedora to test it because I normally use Gentoo, but
anywhoz I tried to use reiser4 and I have something to say about it. :)
I HATE it. :)
It completely b0rk3d my old Gentoo installation.. And that made me very
very mad. :)
But anyways I have crap to compile so I must be gone. ttyl
( I still think that FC4 is ok.  Just make sure you update before you
try to use it because GDM won't let people log in unless you update it..
( weird memory error ) )
-- Kyle