Fedora Core 4 Test One

Steve: Oh.. :0s Sorry.
Did I send it to you? :S
Well anyways.

Silug:

Hey. I got Fedora Core 4 Test One installed. :)
 ( had an issue with my keyboard.. but disabled legacy USB in BIOS and
it works fine )
 It works pretty well now. Just make sure you don't judge it by it
 out-of-box. Its pretty nice so far. No major bugs that I have found
yet.
 Couldn't log in as a normal user but I think updating will fix that.
<insert new>
GDM had a bug. yum update fixed that. I had to manually install the
RPM-GPG keys. But once you do that and
#yum update
everything works fine :)
I haven't noticed to many changes though other than just new DEs.
Although there must be a bunch of cool new stuff because CD 4 is about
400 MB larget than FC3.