Dead HP4si, need parts/repair

Hello,
I have a HP 4si laser printer that finally died and was just wondering if
there was anyone in the area (C'dale) that might repair/ carry parts for or
even have one laying around.
I like the 4si since I have duplexing installed.
If I can't get it fixed cheap I think I will just part it out on Ebay.
Oh it seems to need a DC controller.
Errors 41.5 and some 50 error codes thrown in for good measure.
I'm going to take it apart and check some more connections tonight.
If anyone has any ideas or knows of any good deals on new, cheap laser
printers let me know.

Thanks,
Matt
--