Re: yee-gads! i almost had it.

Bryan J.Smith wrote:

> Kyle Pointer wrote:
>
>> Why doesn't someone just ssh into the box already. This is getting far
>> more confusing than it should be.
>

> Agreed, which is why I recommended he come to a meeting prior and get
> hands-on help.
> So a remote SSH in and a shared Screens session simultaneously with an
> IM would also be good.
>
> It would allow him to absorb UNIX concepts, correctly, at 10x the rate.
>
> --
> Bryan J. Smith   mailto:b.j.smith@ieee.org
> Currently Mobile

well, for some reason FC3 is making the fstab work properly, however, i
can't leave my own settings in there.   it keeps changing 'em.  i'm
studying this weekend for a couple of tests and a quiz next week.  i'm
on call this weekend and tonight.  i read into stuff to much too,
nothing is ever really too simple with me.  for instance, instead of
reading my studies, i'll probably take breaks and try learning how
`neat` Gregg Shorthand is.  :)

--

Bentley Rhodes
1435 Luce St.