Suggestions for and Exchange like system on linux...

I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion for a linux solution that
performs the same tasks as Microsoft Exchange. Here are the main
requirements:

     1. Outlook Web Access – calendaring, task scheduling, full-
        functional email client in a web browser.
     2. Centralized management tools and reporting
     3. An installation/configuration wizard that works very well & is
        easy to use (big time saver)
     4. Optomization for a single-server deployment (as opposed to roll-
        your-own Windows DC/Exchange with startup/shutdown script hacks
        & using ADSIEdit to modify parameters)

I know that all this is available in separate modules that can be pieced
together in a LAMP environment, but do you know of any monolithic
solution?

Thanks,
Ken Keefe