Re: Browser plug-ins for website archiving

I can't help with #1, sorry, but #2,  you can export the bookmarks from
your browser.  They come out as an html page. You can then open that
page in your browser and print that page... but actually that just shows
and prints the link names, not the actual urls...  Maybe i'm not any
help on #2 either.

Sorry,
Ray