Re: charter news.charter.net

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:48:10 -0600, bntly_rhds <bentley.rhodes@gmail.com> wrote:
> seriously though, i've been trying to do what my 'google' results say.
> highlight all the ones i want, like mp3's :), and then drag them to
> another folder.  either one labled 'encode' or one that is preexisting,
> say a family folder.  then use a program like uudeview and wine to
> decode that file in the inbox.  it should spit out like 13 mp3's, but it
> doesn't.  it just says one or two mp3's.

I have been downloading from the news groups for a while.  Most of the
file formats on there are smartpar, quickpar, and Winrar.  Are you
looking for a Linux equal to this?  Most of the music I download are
in mp3 format and can play no problemo.

http://www.smr-usenet.com/software/misc.shtml
Here is a link to download some util.  Look under PAR util for Linux.

Hope this helps

Daniel

--
Get your own Torrent Tracker