Re: speakers for internship meetings

> Southwestern Illinois College is seeking speakers for their Internship
> program meetings. Specifically if you are in a position to shed some
> light on experience requirements, have a professional opinion about
> certification, or can help enlighten students about industry in the
> following areas;

Are you wanting upbeat speakers or people who are burnt out and will warn
young ones away from this damned industry that give ulcers and tension
headaches?

> we have a need that you may be able to fulfill. These meetings genrally
> last about an hour and a portion of that time is devoted to guest
> speakers. If you have something informative to share, and are willing to
> do so, please contact me off list.

I am guessing that screaming "RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" would not be
informative.

> This is a course that is related to gaining work experience or insight
> into related work environments with an eye toward hiring practices and
> what is expected of entry level new hires.

In all seriousness, if you need speakers, I could roll something out
pretty easy on the network administration side and mix in some of the
other things since today, you have to do just about everything that you
can in order to maintain your networks.

TIghe