Re: Microsoft edging toward the brink? -- more commentary ...

http://sfgate.com/columnists/morford/
This is a bit more Mac oriented but talks bad about Microshaft as
well. :)
And I agree with the author macs are great. :)
( I'll use Gentoo Portage ( port of gentoo's protage(port of BSDs
ports(port of something else)) on the mac, I can use open source
software still. :) It would be great. And with the darwin base system
and mach kernel I would still have decent hardware support. I wouldn't
feel to bad about not using the linux kernel. )
Hug a Penguin or a Mac today. :)