Re: General Linux Laptoppin'

Let me recommend a full back up and several prayers to the gods before you
do anything that requires munging around with a windows partition.  But,
personally I would actually do a completely fresh re-install and have
everything partitioned the way that I want it.  yes, it is a pain in the
butt, but isn't it about time for the yearly windows re-install anyways?

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."